The North Carolina Association of Health Care Recruitment is an organization comprised of nurse recruiters, physician recruiters, and allied health recruiters. We are committed to the recruitment and retention of health care employees in the State of North Carolina. The objective of our group is to promote and exchange principals of providing quality health care recruitment and retention. The expertise demonstrated in this diverse group includes:
Recruiting and Retention
On-Line Recruitment Strategies
Compensation and Benefits
One of the many important benefits of membership is the ability to network with fellow professionals throughout the state. We offer quarterly educational meetings in various locations within North Carolina for 12+ hours of professional continuing education annually.
In addition, we have multiple committees in which you may participate to continue to provide skills and expertise the organization.
Marketing & Communications - Marsi Gramzay
Website updates, publications, new member advertising
By-Laws - Diana McCann
Annually review by-laws for possible revisions
Membership - Mandy Brown
Develop membership campaign, on-boarding strategies for new members, and research companies/facilities for new members
- Scholarships - Susan Watson
Promotes (in collaboration with marketing committee) scholarship opportunities, receives, reviews and selects applicants, provides information regarding the selection process to NCAHCR group, assist with planning awards banquet/meeting. Maintains relationship with scholarship sponsors.
Education Committee - Stacy Connoley
Recommend/contact speakers, handle submissions for CEU/certification
Special Projects Task Force - Kim Rhue
Handle special projects, i.e. Adopt a military family, Meals on Wheels, etc.
Present slate of officers from eligible members
Prepare and file Chapter of the Year Award and formal recognition of our members
NCAHCR Institutional Memberships
- Diamond (2) $250.00 and commitment to sponsor one of two Annual NCAHCR Scholarships in the amount of $500.00. Annual Diamond Institutional Membership allows up to 2 representatives to attend the 3 standard NCAHCR meetings AND the Annual 2-day Conference AND company logo AND hyperlink on NCAHCR website Institutional Member page AND formally present your company’s service/product during lunch AND co-present one of two (2) NCAHCR Scholarships to include media coverage.
- Platinum (5) $250.00 and commitment to sponsor lunch for one of 4 quarterly NCAHCR meetings, or, sponsorship for the entertainment secured for the Annual Conference ($300 cap if by contracted venue caterer). Annual Platinum Institutional Membership allows up to 2 representatives to attend the 3 standard NCAHCR meetings AND the Annual 2-day Conference AND your company logo AND hyperlink to your website on NCAHCR website Institutional Member page, AND the opportunity to formally present your company’s service/product during the lunch that you sponsor.
- Gold (4) $250.00 and commitment to sponsor breakfast for one of 4 quarterly meetings ($100.00 cap if by contracted venue caterer). Annual Gold Institutional Membership allows up to 2 representatives to attend the 3 standard meetings AND the Annual 2-day Conference AND your company logo AND a hyperlink to your website on NCAHCR website Institutional Member page.
- Silver (4) $250.00 and commitment to sponsor drinks/snacks or Continuing Education Credit application costs for one of 4 quarterly NCAHCR meetings (approximately $50.00). Annual Silver Institutional Membership allows up to 2 representatives to attend the 3 standard NCAHCR meetings AND the annual 2-day Conference AND your company logo listed on the NCAHCR website Institutional Member page.
(* In the event that NCAHCR is required to secure breakfast or lunch via the sponsoring venue’s catering service, the sponsoring Institutional Member will be capped at contributing $100.00 for breakfast and $300.00 for lunch)
Become a Member »
NCAHCR Membership Directory (Members Only)
To access the current NCAHCR Membership Directory, click here. You will need the password to access this page. If you do not know the password, please email the web master.
2016 Institutional Members