The North Carolina Association of Health Care Recruiters is an organization comprised of nurse recruiters, physician recruiters, and allied health recruiters. We are committed to the recruitment and retention of health care employees in the State of North Carolina. The objective of our group is to promote and exchange principals of providing quality health care recruitment and retention. The expertise demonstrated in this diverse group includes:
- Recruiting and Retention
- Employee Relations
- Computer Applications
- Legal Issues
- On-Line Recruitment Strategies
- Compensation and Benefits
- Statewide Trending
One of the most important benefits of membership is the ability to network with fellow professionals throughout the state.
- Active: Our only voting membership. For professionals who are actively involved in health care recruitment, retention and/or human resources process.
- Associate: Available to individuals with interest in supporting NCAHCR activities. Associate members may serve on committees. No individuals associated with supplemental staffing or personnel placement agency (search firms) are eligible.
- Honorary: May be conferred on the individuals or organizations that have rendered distinguished service to the Association and have shown substantial support for the goals and activities of the Association.
- Institutional: Available to organizations that are interested in supporting the goals of the Association and furthering the development and growth of NCAHCR. Membership renewal is conducted yearly in January.
NCAHCR Membership Directory (Members Only)
To access the current NCAHCR Membership Directory, click here. You will need the password to access this page. If you do not know the password, please email the webmaster.
All of the documents provided can be obtained by following these simple instructions:
1. You will need Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view these files.
If you do not already have Acrobat Reader installed, please click here and download it for free.
2. Download and print the appropriate form(s). (Forms will open in new window)